Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Subliminal Affirmation for Letting Go: Peace with my Past

Affirmation: I am at peace with my past and excited about my future.

Guided + Subliminal Affirmation Recording
.
.
I am at peace with my past and excited about my future.
.
.
This affirmation is read verbally once before being sped up and repeated supraliminally 200 additional times in various formats*.
For Best Results: Listen to the recording while saying the affirmations to yourself and visualizing the outcome you desire.

  Click here to download the mp3 for FREE from Copy.com.

*The following is the script used on the subliminal recording:
      • I am at peace with my past and excited about my future.
      • You are at peace with your past and excited about your future.  
      • Other people notice that you are at peace with your past and excited about your future.
      • Loving people, just like you, are at peace with the past and excited about the future.
  The theme for February 2014 is Letting Go of a Former Relationship.
Not for Resale. All Rights Reserved.
Do you want to learn more about affirmations? If so, click here.
Do you still have questions?
Do you have a request for a hypnosis, subliminal, or training video?
If so, email Sheilah.
I'd enjoy hearing from you!
tags: positive, thoughts, thinking, law, of, attraction, LOA, success, motivation, affirmation, subliminal, supraliminal, hypnosis, Denver, Sheilah, Davis, leadership, self-help

No comments: