Monday, December 16, 2013

Subliminal Affirmation for Success: Straight to Success

Affirmation: Everything I think and everything I do leads me straight to success.   Everything you think and everything you do leads you straight to success. Other people notice that everything you think and everything you do leads you straight to success. Successful people, just like you, know that everything they think and everything they do leads them straight to success.
Guided + Subliminal Affirmation Recording
.
.
Everything I think and everything I do leads me straight to success. 
.
.
This affirmation is read verbally once before being sped up and repeated supraliminally 200 additional times in various formats*.
For Best Results: Listen to the recording while saying the affirmations to yourself and visualizing the outcome you desire.

Click here to download the mp3 for FREE from Copy.com.

*The following is the script used on the subliminal recording:
      • Everything I think and everything I do leads me straight to success.  
      • Everything you think and everything you do leads you straight to success.
      • Other people notice that everything you think and everything you do leads you straight to success.
      • Successful people, just like you, know that everything they think and everything they do leads them straight to success. 
  The theme for December 2013 is  Building a Success Mindset. 
Not for Resale. All Rights Reserved.
Do you want to learn more about affirmations? If so, click here.
Do you still have questions?
Do you have a request for a hypnosis, subliminal, or training video?
If so, email Sheilah.
I'd enjoy hearing from you!
tags: positive, thoughts, thinking, law, of, attraction, LOA, success, motivation, affirmation, subliminal, supraliminal, hypnosis, Denver, Sheilah, Davis, leadership, self-help

No comments: