Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Subliminal Affirmation: Achieve Every Goal


Guided + Subliminal Affirmation Recording  

I have faith that I will achieve every goal that I have set for myself. 

 

 
This affirmation is read verbally once before being sped up and repeated supraliminally 160 additional times in various formats*.
 
Click Here to access the mp3 version for FREE from Minus.com.
 

For Best Results: Listen to the recording while saying the affirmations to yourself and visualizing the outcome you desire.
 

*The following is the script used on the subliminal recording:
  • I have faith that I will achieve every goal that I have set for myself. 
  • You have faith that you will achieve every goal that you have set for yourself. 
  • Other people respect you because, you have faith that you will achieve every goal that you have set for yourself. 
  • Successful people, just like you, have faith that they will achieve every goal that they have set for themselves.
The theme for January 2013 is goal achievement.  

The theme for February 2013 will be in the realm of love. If you have a suggestion to help me narrow down the theme (e.g. openness, accepting love, getting over past stuff, be more romantic, fear of commitment), I'd enjoy hearing from you.

Wishing you the best of success,

Sheilah
  

Not for Resale. All Rights Reserved.
Do you want to learn more about affirmations? If so, click here.
Do you still have questions?
Do you have a request for a hypnosis, subliminal, or training video?
If so, email Sheilah.
I'd enjoy hearing from you!
tags: positive, thoughts, thinking, law, of, attraction, LOA, success, motivation, affirmation, subliminal, supraliminal, hypnosis, Denver, Sheilah, Davis, leadership, self-help

No comments: