Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Subliminal Affirmation: Optimistic Smile




Guided + Subliminal Affirmation Recording  



I always keep a smile on my face because I know that positive people and wonderful things are coming into my life. 



This affirmation is read verbally once before being sped up and repeated supraliminally one hundred additional times in various formats*.



Click Here to access the mp3 version for FREE from Minus.com


For Best Results: Listen to the recording while saying the affirmations to yourself and visualizing the outcome you desire.

The following is the script used on the subliminal recording:

  • I always keep a smile on my face because I know that positive people and wonderful things are ready to come into my life. 
  • You always keep a smile on your face because you know that positive people and wonderful things are ready to come into your life.
  • Other people notice that you always keep a smile on your face because you know that positive people and wonderful things are ready to come into your life.
  • Happy people, just like you, always keep a smile on their faces because they know that positive people and wonderful things are ready to come into their lives.

The theme for December is happiness. 
  
Not for Resale. All Rights Reserved.
Do you want to learn more about affirmations? If so, click here.
Do you still have questions?
Do you have a request for a hypnosis, subliminal, or training video?
If so, email Sheilah.
I'd enjoy hearing from you!
tags: positive, thoughts, thinking, law, of, attraction, LOA, success, motivation, affirmation, subliminal, supraliminal, hypnosis, Denver, Sheilah, Davis, leadership, self-help

No comments: